Do you love grilled cheese sandwiches, but don’t have the time or energy to make them? We’ve got good news: grilled cheese sandwiches can be easy and delicious! With just a few simple ingredients and a few minutes of your time, you can whip up a grilled cheese sandwich that’s so tasty, you’ll want to make it every day. Read on for our tips and tricks for making the perfect grilled cheese sandwich every single time!
Choosing the right cheese for your grilled cheese sandwich
One of the most important parts of making grilled cheese is, of course, the cheese. With so many different types and styles to choose from, it can be hard to know which ones make the best grilled cheese sandwiches. That’s why we’ve put together a list of our top picks for grilled cheese cheeses that are sure to please your taste buds! Our favorite grilled cheese cheeses include:
- Sharp cheddar – adds a nice sharpness and tanginess to your grilled cheese sandwich
- Swiss – nutty and mild in flavor, perfect for those who don’t like strong flavors
- Mozzarella – creamy and melty for an ultra-comforting grilled cheese sandwich
- Pepper Jack – adds a bit of heat, making for a grilled cheese sandwich with an extra kick
- Brie – creamy and earthy, perfect for grilled cheese sandwiches with added toppings
Choosing the right bread for your grilled cheese sandwich
The other key ingredient in grilled cheese sandwiches is, of course, the bread. With so many different types and styles to choose from, it can be challenging to know which breads make the best grilled cheese sandwiches. To help you out, we’ve compiled a list of our top picks for grilled cheese sandwich breads that are sure to please even the pickiest eaters! Our favorite grilled cheese sandwich bread includes:
- Sourdough – provides a nice crunchy texture and mild flavor
- White Bread – classic and simple with a light taste
- Multigrain – adds heartiness and nuttiness to your grilled cheese sandwich
- Rye Bread – robust flavor and slightly chewy texture
No matter which grilled cheese bread or cheese you choose, you’re sure to get delicious results every time. So go ahead and experiment with different cheeses until you find the one that’s just right for your grilled cheese sandwich! Happy cooking!
SEE THE FULL RECIPE BELOW!